Belmont Primary School
It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school and when participating in school organised events outside of school hours (unless otherwise stated). In implementing the policy, we request the cooperation of parents and carers to ensure that pupils adhere to the policy thus representing themselves and the school in an appropriate way.
It is largely perceived that a school uniform is beneficial for the following reasons:
- It promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- It is both practical and smart;
- It fosters a sense of belonging and community within the school;
- It promotes equality between children;
- It prevents children from wearing ‘fashionable’ items which may cause distraction.
The majority of the uniform is widely available and does not have to have the embroidered school logo. Local stockists include: