Further information on Department for Education Performance Tables can be accessed at:
The Primary Performance Tables provide information on the achievements of pupils in primary schools, and how they compare with other schools in the Local Authority (LA) area, and in England as a whole.
The Tables show:
- Results from the Key Stage 2 tests in English and Maths
- Teacher assessments in English, Maths and Science
- Key stage 1-2 progress measures in English and Maths
- Information showing how the performance of disadvantaged pupils compares against other pupils in the school
- Information which highlights any differences in performance of low attaining pupils, high attaining pupils, and pupils performing at expected levels.
Cick on the following links to access our data: